I wanted to graph the data, so I ended up using the scruffy library to
handle the graphing.  Since there were potentially so many graphs, I
ended up creating a graphing domain specific language, so I could
easily create the graph variations.  I separated the graphing DSL
(grapher.rb) from all the traffic-related code (traffic_analyzer.rb,
traffic_grapher.rb, common.rb), in case that might be useful to
someone.

Basically, the entry point is main.rb, and when you run it, it will
generate a series of PNG files graphing various useful bits of data.
The file names of the PNG files should indicate the information they
contain.  The next step would be to put a front-end on this, so the
user could easily select graphs for display or perhaps generate them
as requested.

But this already got more complicated than I originally had planned.
I wish I had time to clean up the code and comment things better.

And I realize it's a pretty late submission and therefore may not be
considered in the ultimate the summary.

The code can be found at:

    http://learnruby.com/examples/ruby-quiz-146.shtml

Eric