Le 13 novembre 2007 ? 23:04, Brian Scott a ?crit :

> I have looked at Win32-event & win32-eventlog and with no luck so far.

Microsoft gives away a tool called logparser [1], which exports an
eventlog to CSV or XML.  From there, you can slurp the file and analyze
it with ruby.

Of course, you need to run it from a windows box (or maybe with another
OS, wine, and a good dose of luck).

Fred
[1] : http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/tools/logparser/default.mspx
--
People like us       Know how to survive      There's no point in living
If you can't feel the life                          We know when to kiss