Hi,

I am wanting to experiment with SVG with Ruby, and although there is no
gem for SVG afaik, I downloaded  ruby-svg (from
http://ruby-svg.sourceforge.jp/).

I followed the simple install instructions (just run a ruby script) and
the install dumped an 'svg' folder with the ruby-svg files inside at my
hard drive root (/svg).

This surprised me, and Ruby obviously can't find these files using
"require 'svg/svg'", because Ruby isn't looking here. So I was wondering
where the normal place to put Ruby libraries like this is (where does
Ruby normally look).

I also think that this might be very different under Mac OS X Leopard,
because Ruby ships with the OS in a 'frameworkised' version, so perhaps
the library location is different?

Any help much appreciated,

Thanks.