I found the answer again, wow this list works great. Just adding or
removing spaces from the second line until RDoc generated the proper
HTML, this is a try-and-error process:

# objInputData:: Optional. The input data sent by the testcase caller
and available to be used by the logic defined in
#                derived testcases. It's commonly a hash map. Set to
<tt>nil</tt> by default.

I'm impressed, RDoc is absolutely intuitive and well programmed.