I found the answer by accident, just adding extra spaces at the begin
of comment line, but now I have another question, I'm trying to place
a labeled list in two lines like:

# objInputData:: Optional. The input data required by the logic defined in
#                      derived classes. It's commonly a hash map. Set
to <tt>nil</tt> by default.

Line two HTML is generated in typewriter mode. How could build a
labeled list using multiple lines? Is there a nice site to find more
information about RDoc? http://rdoc.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html
seems to be insufficient.

Thanks a lot.