"unless you wanted to introduce ';'s to ruby too:"

Hopefully a mandatory ; on the end of each line, as is the case with
perl,
will NEVER appear in Ruby ... but then again who would wish for bad
stuff ;-)

"variables that can end in ?"

I dont like this, mostly because we can use method calls such as
  dragon.hungry?

And I would not want to have a variable inside the dragon that
has something like ... i dont know

   hungry? = true

I'd rather have a variable that would state
  is_hungry = true

instead and then query if the dragon is hungry by using either
  is_hungry? or hungry?

(By the way, an accessor_read that can query variables with ? on the end
would
be nice in std ruby too... I am not complaining at all, ruby is so
flexible,
I already use this for my code and i love it, like @file.readable? that
queries a "special" reader accessor... i think it reads nicer than
@file.readable but this is just my opinion)

But I know what i would like to REALLY have:

  * real keyword arguments in 2.0

:-)