Hi,
how can I do a nice console interface? I wanna do something like this her:

|Entry1	    |Subitem1 of Entry1     		    |
|Entry2	    |Subitem2 of Entry1			    |
|Entry3	    |Subitem3 of Entry1			    |
|	    |             			    |
|	    |---------------------------------------|
|	    |Content of Subitem1 of Entry1	    |
|	    |					    |
|	    |					    |
|	    |					    |

With the up and down keys I wanna scroll within the three different areas. And with scroll I really mean scroll,e.g. one entry could have 10 subitems which don't fit all at once in this area so with going up & down this area must be redrawn if neccessary. The actually selected entry should also be highlighted...

And with the left and right keys I wanna jump between the three different areas.

But I've no idea how to do this task?

Could someone just point me in the right direction which gem or lib I need? It should be Utf-8 compatible..

The whole thing shall be working under linux.

bye