HI,
thanks for the feedback, by processing rubygems first and then fox it seems
to work,

irb(main):003:0> require 'rubygems'
=> true
irb(main):004:0> require 'fox16'
=> true

but all the examples which are downloaded with fox does not require this
entry. Is there anything I need to add to to the path in windows to load
gems automatically.
How does this get loaded please?
How does Load_path work, where is defined and can I amend this.
Appreciate your help

thanks & regards
Hari

news:eaeff8c10711091833o3e259bccobf30362fda52eb9 / mail.gmail.com...