On Nov 7, 2007 8:14 PM, Daniel Berger <djberg96 / gmail.com> wrote:
>> CVS is legacy tech by now. I have yet to see an actual Ruby project
>> using CVS (although I've heard of such things).
> You must be joking. Look no further than RubyForge

Good point. :) Although I don't see any reason why would anybody still
use it on RubyForge, now that it provides Subversion and an easy
transition path from CVS.

> Please reconsider CVS!
Sorry, but no. See the blurb about value of simplicity above.

If you are stuck with CVS, there are several options available.
Starting right with CC the original (which had a major face-lift in
both installation and UI departments over the last year, by the way).

--
Alexey Verkhovsky
CruiseControl.rb [http://cruisecontrolrb.thoughtworks.com]