--------------030006030709090704030805

I ran into a similar problem a while back where my code ran fine if I
was logged into windows and using a command line, but the same code
would not run under a batch situation. Turned out to be the security
settings for the windows account did not allow batch running.

Robert

--

Robert Keller
robert.keller / yahoo.com