PHP isn't as consistent or beautiful as ruby, but it hardly matters
when you have online documentation like this:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/

We (the ruby community) really should have excellent, up-to-date,
comprehensive online documentation.  Considering its online
documentation, it is amazing that ruby is as popular as it is.
Pickaxe I is great but stale now, and I am too cheap to buy the 2nd
edition (like millions of other college/grad students out there).  Are
there any projects out there attempting to create good, online
documentation for ruby?  Are we waiting for 2.0 before doing this?

>> I think the www should be one of the most important aspects for ruby!

Agreed, who wants to write up a library porting or ruby-izing
everything useful to www in PHP to ruby?  Anyone? :)

--john