In article <Misc-4BC90C.22022205112007 / newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
 Miss Elaine Eos <Misc / your-pants.PlayNaked.com> wrote:
> Ok, I tried your example, below, and it worked the same for me as for
> you.  But when I go back to my actual code, same problem.  I don't
> follow what's different about what your example is doing and what I'm
> doing.  Here are some differences:
>
> * I'm running under rails.  Can't see how that should matter -- this is
> long before any of the rendering stuff, and no DB accesses.  I'm just
> triggering code in a controller.  That's all ruby, right?

It seems that my problems had to do with leaving rails (WEBrick) running
and changing my controller/plug-in files.  Once I quit & restarted
WEBrick, everything started working just fine.

Not sure why -- I though in the past that redefining objects worked
correctly.

Anyway, thank you much for your help!

--
Please take off your pants or I won't read your e-mail.
I will not, no matter how "good" the deal, patronise any business which sends