On Nov 5, 2007, at 7:00 PM, Mikel Lindsaar wrote:

> Maybe we could make it an extension to TMail...
>
> email.to_nntp
>
> Or something?
>
> Haven't looked into this at all and right now for me the priority is
> trying to make the documentation for TMail and fix exisitng bugs, but
> I think that would be a useful feature to add.
>
> What do you think James?

This might be a possibility.

Let's give the new gateway a little more time in the oven before we
decide anything though.

People are still finding issues with the new code.  When that
stabilizes, I want to rewrite the other half of the gateway using
what I have learned.

I'll share my code after that and we can all talk about whether there
is anything worth salvaging.

James Edward Gray II