Hi, /\ndy,

Thanks to Ishii-san, new example has arrived in ruby-list.
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-list/22481

xlsjoin.rb joins worksheets in separated workbooks, its author said. ^^;
c:\> ruby xlsjoin.rb -o All.xls A.xls B.xls

> For web usage, would it be reasonable to only document the eruby
> as shipped with mod_ruby, and mention that other, freestanding
> implementations of eruby exist as well?  Or is there a need to
> document them separately?

Shugo?

We can get only eruby without mod_ruby from RAA.
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/raa-list.rhtml?name=eruby
Are there guys using eruby not in mod_ruby environment?

Regarding freestanding implementations of eRuby, I have no idea...
matz?

--
NaHi, nakahiro, a.k.a. NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
http://www.sarion.com  Sarion Systems Research