On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 08:48:48AM +0900, Emmanuel Oga wrote:
> I found a very criptic reference to a ruby bindings for antigrain in
> this 2005 "nostalgia" post :) :

Well, I don't think the Ruby/AGG and Ruby/View stuff ever came to
fruition.  Yes, I know, I feel the same way.

Since it sounds like you're on Windows, I don't know, you might like
to try Shoes, which is a Cairo/Pango/Ruby kit that is kind of like a
very barebones Flash/HTML hybrid.  You can draw primitive shapes and
paths, borrowing its drawing API from NodeBox and Processing.

The wiki is http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/shoes/
For now, the reference is http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/entirety/

There's also a wonderful thing called Scribble (by Nathan Weizenbaum,)
but I'm not sure how to get it going on Windows.  I'll bet somebody
on this list has done it before, though.

_why