Robert Klemme wrote:
> On 04.11.2007 13:08, sepp2k / googlemail.com wrote:
>
> If you specify a command line parameter, Kernel#gets treats that as a file
> name and tries to read from that file instead of stdin. If you don't want
> that, use STDIN.gets instead of Kernel#gets.
>
> HTH,
> Sebastian
> --
> Jabber: sepp2k / jabber.org
> ICQ: 205544826

Works perfectly! I never realized there was a Kernel#gets as well, only knew
about IO#gets. If I did know about it I would've just RTFM... Sorry =/

Thanks !

And thanks everyone for not flaming me for forgetting the subject line...

TerryP.

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com