Robert Klemme wrote:
> On 04.11.2007 11:43, sepp2k / googlemail.com wrote:
> > If you specify a command line parameter, Kernel#gets treats that as a
> > file name and tries to read from that file instead of stdin.
>
> I am sorry, but this is plain wrong.
>
> http://ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Kernel.html#M005995

I'm sorry, maybe I'm a little slow, but isn't "Returns (and assigns to $_) the
next line from the list of files in ARGV (or $*), or from standard input if
no files are present on the command line." basically what I said?
Or are you refering to the fact that my phrasing made it sound as if gets only
cared about the first command line parameter?

--
Jabber: sepp2k / jabber.org
ICQ: 205544826