Just Another Victim of the Ambient Morality wrote:
>     I tried to install scRUBYt with absolutely no success and installed a
> whole load of crap in the process.  Is there any way to simply revert the
> state of my gems to some time before the madness?  Do I have to resort to
> uninstalling Ruby and formatting my hard drive?
>     Thank you...
>
>     By the way, has anyone else tried to use scRUBY on a win32 system?

Oh yeah, a lot of people tried it, with varying degrees of success:

http://agora.scrubyt.org/forums/3/topics/60
http://wiki.scrubyt.org/index.php?title=Installation_Instructions#Windows_Instructions

I think the first, somewhat reliable method was installing it on cygwin

http://wiki.scrubyt.org/index.php?title=Installation_Instructions#Windows_CygWin_Instructions

The real breakthrough on win32 should be jscRUBYt! (scRUBYt! on JRuby)
which should make the installation pretty deterministic and working:

http://scrubyt.org/announcing-jscrubyt-no-more-win32-problems/
http://agora.scrubyt.org/forums/3/topics/234

Unfortunately I am not on win32 so I can't really help you - however I
know a lot of people who installed it, so it's definitely possible.

Cheers,
Peter
___
http://www.rubyrailways.com