On Thu, Nov 01, 2007, laredotornado / zipmail.com wrote:
> => Rails application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000
>
> Shouldn't rails be booting on 127.0.0.1 or localhost or whatever?  I
> didn't read anything about adjusting this setting on the rails
> download page, but you guys are the experts, so please tell me if this
> setting needs to change and how to do it.

Shouldn't matter.  0.0.0.0 means "I'm listening to everything regardless
of what IP address it comes to"... more or less.  If you can't access
your server, my guess is something else is broken.

That said, I think it's possible to specify the IP address it should
listen to, but you'll need to look elsewhere to figure out how... I jsut
don't remember.  script/server --help?

Ben