On Oct 29, 2007, at 7:37 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> We are now running on my new gateway code that will hopefully get
> even more messages across the Usenet divide.

The TMail team tried to squeeze in a fix for our new gateway script
and I tried another deploy this morning.  Unfortunately, it still
didn't work for our needs.  We ran into the same issue in a different
place.

I've reverted the gateway code again.  I was watching for the issue
this time and caught it fast.  I believe only one message was not gated.

I apologize again for the continuing issues.  We'll get this stuff
sorted out eventually and hopefully the new features will have been
worth the effort.

James Edward Gray II