Waou!!

I am currently writing a parser for a simple command line. (chose to
use lemon instead of bison). I had a look at the file you mentioned.
This is impressive. Expressivity and freedom for the programmer means
hard work for the developer (syntax for lisp is really smaller).
Thanks Matz for choosing expressivity.

Gaspard