We received many valuable feedback during the past days, thank you
very much! We also received lots of pertinent questions, and since
most of them were asked many times, we decided to open a FAQ:

http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/ruby/wiki/FAQ

We will continue populating the FAQ while we receive more feedback.

Regards,
Laurent