Great stuff.
However I felt that I should have following functionality, may be there
is way
but I could not figure it out in my brief usage.

- I would like to cache the mails themselves, primarily because I have
very slow
connection to my mail server.
- Spam filtering and auto-trashing spam mails. Is there way I can write
filter rule
to automatically delete the mails marked as Spam.
- When sending mails, can I use designated smtp mail server instead of
sendmail.
- May be this is known bug, but when I added more sources, it overwrites
the first
one. I had to manually edit sources.yaml.
- Is there a way for asking user for password instead of copying it in
yaml file,
every time one starts sup.
- Are there any plans to support this on windows?

Great tool. I am looking forward to future releases.
Thanks,
Manish