Robert Dober wrote:
>> It's a little like an invitingly open door way.
>>
>> Will the other submissions also be available?
> Good point, although I have to say right away, this is a beauty, well done!

This is really interesting... The (so far 2) answers here are quite...
hmm... different compared to the (so far 59) answers here:

http://www.rubyinside.com/so-heres-the-new-ruby-logo-639.html#comments

Does this mean that the Ruby world is clustered into (at least) 2 sets
of people: contributors to the Ruby mailing list and readers of the
rubyinside.com blog? Obviously not, but the contrast between the
quantity and content of the comments on the mailing list vs rubyinside
is pretty striking.

Cheers,
Peter
___