Arul hari wrote:
> Sebastian Hungerecker wrote:
> > it's convention to use
> > {} for single-line blocks and do end for multi-line blocks.
>
>      How do you say single line blocks and multi-line blocks.

Ehrm, I open my mouth and the words come out? I don't quite understand
your question.

> We can use both the methods are multi-line blocks.

You can use {} as well as do end for multi-line blocks, yes (I'm assuming
that's what you meant to convey with the above sentence, although honstly I
had some trouble parsing that). But it's *convention* to use do end for
multi-line blocks. It's only convention, it's not enforced by ruby. As I
said: the only real difference is precedence.

> could you say some example.

10.times {|i|
  bar=something(i)
  foo=bar.some_thing_else