------art_805_1491549.1193731633327

I've been writing some jruby rspec acceptance/functional tests around an
existing swing application using the FEST/abbot java libraries to interact
with swing.

I'm quite happy to blog something about my discoveries, or the usage pattern
i took if people are interested.

James: are u guys writing any functional tests? if so what approach did you
use?

cheers

simon