coolgeng coolgeng wrote:
> Dear all,
>      I have some base knowledge about ruby on rails. Is there some perfect
> book about design pattern?

No.

> Thanks

Hey, no problem.

:)

Seriously, patterns are often language-specific.  the GoF book is
typically cited, but patterns for Java/C++ do not always apply in Ruby.

There is (to my knowledge)  no Patterns for Ruby book (though it would
not surprise me if someone is signing a publishing contract at this very
moment), but a Smalltalk patterns book might help.

--
James Britt

"Simplicity of the language is not what matters, but
simplicity of use."