On Oct 29, 2007, at 7:55 PM, Mikel Lindsaar wrote:

> Have you got it on TMail now?

My new version uses TMail, yes.

> If so and you hit bugs wrt TMail let me know...  we'll get them
> fixed asap.

I did have to revert because Usenet was rejecting my posts.  It's how
TMail is doing the headers.  For example, TMail constructed a header
like:

"X-Ruby-Talk:\r\n\t<11152772-
AAFA-4614-95FD-9071A4BDF4A1 / grayproductions.net>\r\n"

My Usenet host rejected that header because it didn't have a space
after the colon.

I'm hesitant to call that a bug since I'm trying to use an email
library for Usenet posts.  Does anyone know if this is a strict
requirement of Usenet posts and/or email?

James Edward Gray II