John Joyce wrote:

> Apparently, you've never played some of the video game versions of Go
> available in Japan. They're competent enough!
> Go is like Pente, but harder. Simple to learn, impossible to master.
> Fatigue is a major factor in Go.

Not in my case ... I'm as incompetent at Go and Chess when I'm fully
rested as I am when I'm tired. :) I don't have the patience to play that
kind of game. You're right -- I've never played any video Go, and I
don't even have Gnuchess loaded on any of my systems. About the only
computer game I enjoy these days is that one with the rotating red,
green and blue marbles. I sure wish I had invented that one. :)