On Oct 29, 2007, at 5:29 PM, Bill Kelly wrote:

> From: "James Edward Gray II" <james / grayproductions.net>
>> Maybe we should just drop these.  Again, I can't find any recent
>> messages like this.
>
> Yeah, I didn't notice any text/html at all in your sample data (?)

Right.

This seems to be the majority opinion, so I'll try this.

> One thing I did notice, is that when you (James) have forwarded
> ruby quiz submissions to the list they were encoded like:

> It would be nice to preserve those; but I have no idea whether it
> makes sense to just pretend ALL "application/octet-stream" is just
> "text/plain".  :)

Well, if it's some problem with me that's good news, because I can be
fixed.  ;)

Was the overall type of the email application/octet-stream?  I would
assume it was multipart/mixed and you are just showing the attachment
portion here.  Our host does allow us to send multipart/mixed.  Was
the message in question gated?

James Edward Gray II