Le 29 octobre ? 16:06, James Edward Gray II a ?crit :

> On Oct 29, 2007, at 9:20 AM, mortee wrote:

>> Otherwise, you're most likely left with HTML to
>> strip, and images which you may either drop or attach to the output as
>> files.
>
> Right.  Which means I still need to settle on an HTML strategy as well.

I'm not sure you have that many HTML only messages.  For my mailbox, I
have an HTML-only filter.  It catches 0.5% of my incoming mail, and it's
100% spam.

OTOH, I seem to recall we looked at a weird multipart/alternative
message recently which had only one plain text part.

>> Sorry if I happen to be wrong on one point or the other.
>
> The other usage that seems common, more common than the HTML case in
> fact, is as part of a signed message:
>
>    271822:  multipart/signed ()
>      multipart/related ()
>      application/pgp-signature ()
>
> I've not yet checked to see if these messages are gated properly with
> our current setup.

Yes.  I have <200710281217.12340.konrad / tylerc.org> / ruby-talk 276326,
for instance.  I can't guarantee it's propagated as well as a pure text
message, but it should be on most servers.

Fred
--
You walked away from this  Did it make it easier on you ?  So now what ?
Life must go on still haunted   It's so hard to face the day   I hope it