Hi Tim,

I have a question about RMagick. Since it uses a c-interface to imagemagick
I wonder if if implements the multi-line text by? Something that can be
done on the command-line with

convert -background lightblue -fill blue \
         -font Ravie -pointsize 24 -size 200x \
         caption:"This is a really long line which will hopefully wrap" \
         caption_multi_line.gif

I couldn't find this in the documentation. (Maybe I haven't looked hard
enough). Does RMagick do it and where can I find this in the c-source? I am
asking out of interest for implementing the same thing in the corresponding
module in PHP. (To be exact, to point the guys that do maintain the PHP
module to RMagick, since they say that it is not easily possible.

-se