On Oct 28, 2007, at 10:03 , Randy Kramer wrote:

> I found their summary of Ruby Syntax, and the first part was
> helpful to me,
> but there are some what I'll call Japanese Englishisms  (???) and I
> was going
> to offer some corrections.
>
> That page is: http://docs.huihoo.com/ruby/ruby-man-1.4/syntax.html

Judging from the URI and the index of the manual, it's for Ruby 1.4.6

http://docs.huihoo.com/ruby/ruby-man-1.4/index.html

I'm guessing you'll find much more up-to-date documentation on Ruby at

http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/

I'm sure people there would be very happy to have you contribute to
the docs.

> Much of the site is in Japanese, some is not

Actually, it looks like Chinese to me. If it were Japanese I might
have a hope of finding a contact email address for you :)

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net