Dave Thomas wrote:

<snip>
> Just to mention that once the API settles down, we'll be adding all
> the new stuff to the book, and hence to the online reference manual
> too. Perhaps that might save duplicating some effort.

It'll do more than save duplicating some effort.  It'll help me make
sense of this code :-)  To anyone interested, I have over 30 yrs
programming experience, the most recent 10 yrs on Smalltalk. Three years
ago I took a sort of sabbatical and went to college for my first
undergraduate degree.  I am now a senior English major working part-time
as a technical writer.  I owe the Open Source community big time and
would be more than willing to help with documentation efforts.
--
Small is Beautiful