Does anyone know if there's a sort of library for the game Checkers in
Ruby? Something that would, at least:

1. given a board state and a player, tell me what the legal moves are;
2. given a board state and a move, tell me if it's legal;
3. given a board state, tell me if it's a draw or a win (and who won).

Also, if there isn't a library (very likely), a complete game that's
open source, from which I could extract that, would be good enough.

Cheers,

Helder

P.S.: for the curious, I'm looking for this because I want to
implement the checker player from Mitchell's "Machine Learning" book
for a course assignment, but I don't want to trouble with the checkers
rules themselves.

--
XING profile: https://www.xing.com/profile/Helder_Ribeiro
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/helderribeiro