On Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 7stud -- wrote:
> ...or would it be easiest to reinstall Xcode in its entirety and then
> check a box that says to install X?  I went through the setup for the
> Xcode installation before canceling out of it , and under "Software
> Development Kits" there was an entry for "X11 SDK", but it was grayed
> out.

Honestly, I'm not sure.  It's been a long time since I installed the dev
tools on Tiger and I don't remember all the steps.  You could try
running the X11 sdk installer directly and see if it will let you.
Otherwise, you could try deleting your /Developer and reinstalling, but
that's sort of a lame option.

You might be able to build what you need out of MacPorts as well, but I
don't know.  Sorry.

Ben