Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:02752] RE:  Array.pop and documentation [was: Append al ias for Array.append?]"
    on 00/05/11, Aleksi Niemel<aleksi.niemela / cinnober.com> writes:

|Almost every time I have something on my mind, you've been faster and
|implemented it already. 8-) The problem is that, this time you've been too
|fast and not had any time to document it.

Because I'm living 7 hours ahead of you all the time.
Listen to the voice from the future.  ;-)

And I have to mention I've never documented 1.5.x reference manual.

|If we go the CVS way, Matz could set up doc project or something and submit
|there the current version, that dedicated (and named == given CVS
|permissions) group of volunteers could start to hack up with.

OK, I think it's time to set up CVS repositries, including for the
references.  I'm going to take time next week.  I hope I can manage it.

							matz.