I'm having trouble understanding Hpricot (thanks to an abominable lack
of documentation).  I'm trying to parse HTML of the following nature:

This is one line of text<br />
This is another line of text<br />
It keeps going on like this<br />
Until a new paragraph is started<br />
Otherwise, it's just more of the same<br />

    I know, it looks simple but, frankly, I have no clue how to parse this
with Hpricot.  Particularly, I don't know how to single out the lines of
text in between the "br" tags.  This is important 'cause I need to know
where the line breaks are in the text, as well as the new paragraphs.
    Does anyone know how to do this with Hpricot?
    Thank you...