Mikel Lindsaar wrote:
> James: Aww... shucks... :)
>
> Lionel, no, not aware, I am talking with rails-contrib to merge the
> versions so we only have to maintain one tree of code.
>
> You could lead the way on this one and merge in 0.11 into your
> actionmailer (should just plonk in OK) and try again.

My main reason for asking was because I didn't had the time to fully
understand TMail handling of headers. I strongly suspect my quick hack
is not the right solution so I wouldn't submit it as-is... Fortunately
it seems you already know header handling isn't top-notch and needs some
love :-)

Regards,

Lionel