When we interview the only qualification that is acceptable as a
substitute for experience is a degree, and then only from a recent
graduate. Otherwise you will need to show some experience, preferably
contribution to some project so that we can examine your code in the
wild (you do document, comment  and test your code don't you?) If all
you can show is 'certification' your CV will get binned.

Honestly, what do you expect? Certificates are for school sports day to
make little children feel good about themselves, they will not make up
for experience.