Still cannot get Ruby/Rails/Apache to play together. Have mod_ruby
installed and loaded and I think I have setup fcgi properly, but when
I try an "Hello Rails World" example I just get

[code]
#!/usr/bin/ruby18
#
# You may specify the path to the FastCGI crash log (a log of
unhandled
# exceptions which forced the FastCGI instance to exit, great for
debugging)
# and the number of requests to process before running garbage
collection.
#
# By default, the FastCGI crash log is RAILS_ROOT/log/
fastcgi.crash.log
# and the GC period is nil (turned off).  A reasonable number of
requests
# could range from 10-100 depending on the memory footprint of your
app.
#
# Example:
#   # Default log path, normal GC behavior.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process!
#
#   # Default log path, 50 requests between GC.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process! nil, 50
#
#   # Custom log path, normal GC behavior.
#   RailsFCGIHandler.process! '/var/log/myapp_fcgi_crash.log'
#
require File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment"
require 'fcgi_handler'

RailsFCGIHandler.process!
[/code]

Please suggest solutions.