I have successfully installed ruby-db2-0.4.4.
I have successfully connected to DB2 and have displayed the one table
that I generated a model for.  My problem is that this table is part of
a legacy app and so it does not follow the standards for Rails.  My
primary key for this table is called PKEY instead of id.  When I modify
my model for this table and add set_primary_key "pkey", my sql fails and
I see that the generated sql looks exactly right except for the places
that reference PKEY use it as if it were a varchar or char field.
(things like :  where table.pkey = '408').  My PKEY field is defined in
the table as a BIGINT.  Am I looking at a problem with ruby-db2 or am I
just still too new at this?

Thanks
Mike Hubbard