On 22:20 Sun 21 Oct     , Tim Hunter wrote:
> 7stud -- wrote:
>  > 4) I couldn't find any documentation for the RMagick format() method,
>> which is pretty typical of the horrible ruby documentation, however this
>> works error free for me:
>
> The RMagick doc is not typical. It is the result of many hundreds of hours
> of my work.
>
> http://www.simplesystems.org/RMagick/doc/imageattrs.html#format

Since you wrote the docs for RMagick (or alot of it, I'm guessing), can
you tell me how to have RMagick handle diffrent filetypes properly? I've
tried to have it check to see if a file was of an image type, and if not
ignore it (which would be closer to ideal), but I don't know how to do
that, and I havn't seen any docs on doing such.