From: ara.t.howard [mailto:ara.t.howard / gmail.com]=20
# Subject: [ANN] main-2.0.0

quick qs:

1. how to invoke -h inside program.
   currently i use something like [exec "ruby #{__FILE__} -h"]

   i tried using "usage[]" but i think it's reinventing since -h if fine =
for me already.

2. required args that fail just gives/raise errors which is not so user =
friendly. How can i capture error cleanly? so i can display a user =
friendly error (and i also want to invoke help thereafter). Maybe =
require may need a block for the error to display, like,

   required {|error| code_here}

   or
 =20
   def err err_obj
   end
   # ie, main calls err if it exists
   # but i still would not know what to put on err

Right now, i set required args back to  optional and then i have to ask =
if args was given?

3. how can i access all the args and options i set? I'd like to change =
my synopsis automatically and beautifully :)

sorry for the many questions, ara.
Thank you for main. It's very cool.

kind regards -botp