I have a text field, and i want to get the value out of it when the user
presses Return or tabs to another field.  Currently i'm doing it like
this:

  name_field = TkEntry.new(root)
  var = TkVariable.new("f")
  name_field.textvariable(name_var)
  name_field.pack()

  name_field.bind("Key-Return") { name_field_value = name_var.value }
  name_field.bind("FocusOut") { name_field_value = name_var.value }

It seems like there should be a way to combine these, like

  name_field.bind("Key-Return" || "FocusOut") #doesn't work
  name_field.bind("Key-Return", "FocusOut") #doesn't work either

But these doesn't work.  Can anyone tell me how to do this please?