On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 12:39:33AM +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 08:22:27AM +0900, Reid Thompson wrote:
> >
> > require 'og'
>
> Thanks.  I'll look into it.

I'm having a difficult time finding anything about Og itself.  I find a
lot of stuff in Google that seems to be related to it, but only leads me
to Nitro with little or no mention of Og.  What am I missing?

It should be noted that I'm not writing a web app at this time, so if Og
is somehow specific to Nitro, it's probably not what I need.

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."