Vellingiri Arul wrote:
> Mohit Sindhwani wrote:
>
>> Vellingiri Arul wrote:
>>
>>> vellingiri.
>>>

>> You will most likely need to use SMTP.  You can have a look at the code
>> that you'll find online when you search for send email with Ruby.  Or
>> you can take a look at:
>> http://notepad.onghu.com/2007/3/26/sending-email-with-ruby
>>
>> You will just need to set your "From" address in the email to be
>> whatever ID that you want it to be.  I'm not sure, though, if Yahoo!
>> mail will block email from a Yahoo! ID that has not originated from a
>> yahoo server.  You'll just have to try.
>>
>> For me, I use SMTP and it works fine :)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mohit.
>> 10/16/2007 | 6:34 PM.
>>

> Hai friend,
>          I don't understand what they are saying.
> They have mentioned the server ,subject and different types of formats.
> Please give me the proper example for me.
> This is my humble request.kindly help me.
>
> by
> vellingiri

Hi, please explain your question more clearly.  I think you asked a
similar question in a separate thread (relating to POP) and I don't know
what you require.

It appears that your concepts on email are not very clear.  Please do
read about SMTP and IMAP servers for sending email.

To the best of my knowledge, Yahoo does not let you use/ access their
SMTP servers for free.  You will need to sign for some service.  To the
best of my knowledge, there's no easy and reliable way to use Yahoo
webmail from a script although some people have tried that.  If you sign
up for a service from Yahoo, then you will need to use code similar to
the one I gave (or the ActionMailer example that was posted in response
to mine) - either way, you need to spend some time understanding how
email works and what the protocols mean.

Best Regards
Mohit.