On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Michal Rokos wrote:

> Hello,

Hi,

> 	Well, I tried to get space on SourceForge for 'OpenSSL for Ruby'
> 	project, but they replied that my application form is full of
> 	crap and it's denied.

Strange. As another case in point I must say that SourceForge has been
very simple to work with and I haven't had any troubles. I backup the full
cvs trees each day so won't loose any work (I don't use any of the fancier
stuff simply CVS and some home pages).

> 	I line people on Savannah more, but the services are not as
> 	advanced as on SourceForge (because VA people don't commit
> 	SourceForge sources to CVS).
>
> 	On Savannah there are some of Ruby's projects (3 of them I
> 	think).

IMHO, Savannah might be the way to go in the long term but the stats you
get from SF (which I think is mostly what Savannah lacks) is interesting
if not essential.

Regards,

/RobertF