On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:37:04 +0900, Trans wrote:

> 1) Licensing can be complicated ;)

Years ago, I proposed a sort of "license markup language" to the OSI, on
the theory that all OSI licenses are different combinations of the same
basic features, and people could pick and choose licenses based on what
they wanted to accomplish.  At the time, I remember they said they were
working on just such a thing.

Sadly, we now have 54 OSI licenses and no sign of that.

--
Jay Levitt                |
Boston, MA                | My character doesn't like it when they