Hi,

In message "Re: RubyTraits 0.1"
    on Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:23:43 +0900, Trans <transfire / gmail.com> writes:

|I see. So you don't really like the fact that modules fit into the
|inheritance chain? That's interesting.

Actually they both have their own good.  I like them both.  I dislike
to have them both in a language.  Traits injection is clear and less
error prone (there's no possibility of conflicts), but sometimes
method overriding is _very_ useful, where aliasing is very poor way to
create method combination.

If someone come to the idea to allow modules to have merits from both
mixins and traits at once (without demerit), I'd love to hear.

							matz.